We want to improve the lives of our customers by giving them access to automobile ownership
At AutoSmart, our focus is on self-improvement, and our primary objective is to provide you with an opportunity to Own Your Journey. Your success is our success. This opportunity includes both our customers and our employees, because we’re passionate about empowering all individuals to take ownership in improving their lives.
Whether it’s helping a customer own a car, or it’s providing employees with a rewarding profession, we know your chances of success greatly increase when you’re in the driver’s seat.
Are you ready to Own Your Journey?
How it Works
At AutoSmart, you never have to worry about financing. We offer buy here pay here financing (or "bad credit car loans") in addition to traditional automotive financing. We offer this flexibility so that everyone can find the perfect car that fits their life and their budget, including those with troubled credit. We understand the concerns of those whose has prevent them from buying a car in the past and we are here to put those ease those worries because at AutoSmart, we are the bank. That means we decide who receives financing, and we want to with work you, not against you, when helping you buy your next car.
At AutoSmart we place a priority on building a corporate culture that defines who we are and what we stand for. Over time, we understand the marketplace changes whether it be economic conditions, technology advances, or consumer demand. While we may not be able to predict when and how these changes occur, one thing is certain: Our Core Values will never change. The following are our Core Values, which we will never compromise.
- Excellence – We commit to excellence as we strive to excel in every aspect of our business. We approach challenges with the determination to succeed while actively pursuing greatness.
- Integrity – We are guided by a moral and ethical compass in all we do. We act with honesty and honor, without compromising the truth.
- Service – We selflessly serve our customers, our coworkers, and our community. With humility, we serve others before ourselves.
- Ownership – We take care of the company and its customers as if they were our own. We own every situation we encounter and hold ourselves accountable for the success of our journey.
- Reliability – We do what we say we will do. We perform consistently over time, demonstrating trustworthiness in our relationships with our customers and coworkers.
- Professionalism – We conduct ourselves with the utmost professionalism in all of our interactions with others. We seek to become, and be viewed as, experts in our industry.